Firm: Boyle, Leonard & Anderson, P.A.
Location: Fort Myers - FL
9111 W. College Pointe Drive
Fort Myers, FL 33919
- Tel : 239-337-1303
- Fax : 239-337-7674
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Alexander Brockmeyer is an attorney practicing in the Fort Myers, Florida area. His practice focuses on appellate and original-jurisdiction proceedings in both state and federal court. He is admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, and in the State of Florida.
Mr. Brockmeyer has handled appeals as lead counsel in the United States Supreme Court, the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, the Florida Supreme Court, and every one of Florida’s District Courts of Appeal. Mr. Brockmeyer’s appellate experience in these courts involves a broad range of legal issues, including insurance coverage (first and third party), commercial, real estate, admiralty, personal injury, family, and constitutional. He was selected as to the Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for 2020 – 2021.
Mr. Brockmeyer’s notable appellate decisions include:
- Merrick Preserve Condo. Ass’n, Inc. v. Cypress Prop. & Cas. Ins. Co., — So. 3d — , 2021 WL 1206394 (Fla. 4th DCA 2021)
- Pratus v. Marzucco’s Construction & Coatings, Inc., 310 So. 3d 146 (Fla. 2d DCA 2021)
- Rost Investments, LLC v. Cameron, 302 So. 3d 445 (Fla. 2d DCA 2020)
- Fredrick v. Dolgencorp, LLC, 304 So. 3d 36 (Fla. 2d DCA 2020)
- Kosterlitz v. S/V Knotta Klu, 809 Fed. Appx. 735 (11th Cir. 2020)
- Sturgill v. Lucas, 292 So. 3d 462 (Fla. 2d DCA 2020)
- Addison Ins. Co. v. 4000 Island Boulevard Condo. Ass’n, Inc., 721 Fed. Appx. 847 (11th Cir. 2017)
- Arlington Pebble Creek, LLC v. Campus Edge Condo. Ass’n, Inc., 232 So. 3d 502 (Fla. 1st DCA 2017)
- Maggiano v. Whiskey Creek Professional Center, LLC, 160 So. 3d 535 (Fla. 2d DCA 2015)
- Somasca v. Somasca, 171 So. 3d 780 (Fla. 2d DCA 2015)
- Barry v. Vantium Capital, Inc., 198 So. 3d 43 (Fla. 2d DCA 2015)
- Patel v. U.S. Bank Nat. Ass’n, 159 So. 3d 156 (Fla. 2d DCA 2014)
- Tunison v. Bank of America, N.A., 144 So. 3d 588 (Fla. 2d DCA 2014)
- McCue v. Heritage Farms Prop. Ass’n, Inc., 141 So. 3d 672 (Fla. 2d DCA 2014)
Boyle, Leonard & Anderson, P.A.
The law firm of Boyle, Leonard, & Anderson, P.A., handles appeals across Florida in both state and federal court. Our firm has handled appeals in the United States Supreme Court, United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, the Florida Supreme Court, and Florida’s District Courts of Appeal.
Our firm regularly participates as amicus curiae (“friend if the court”) counsel on issues affecting insurance recovery issues throughout the country.
- United States Fire Insurance Company v. J.S.U.B., Inc., 979 So. 2d 871 (Fla. 2007)
- Auto-Owners Insurance Company v. Pozzi Window Company, 984 So. 2d 241 (Fla. 2008) (Amicus Curiae Counsel)
- Harbor Specialty Insurance Company v. Schwartz, 932 So. 2d 383 (Fla. 2d DCA 2006)
- Worthington Communities Inc. and Ohio Casualty Insurance Company Inc. v. Mejia, 28 So. 3d 79 (Fla. 2d DCA 2009)
- Professional Consulting Services v. Hartford Life and Accident Insurance Company, 849 So. 2d 446 (Fla. 2d DCA 2003)