Firm: Lamb McErlane
Location: West Chester - PA
24 E. Market Street, P.O. Box 565
West Chester, PA 19381
- Tel : 610-701-4421
- Fax : N/A
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
John is a partner at the firm and is a member of the firm’s Executive Committee. He is also a member of the firm’s Litigation Department, as well as its Post-Trial and Appellate Advocacy Group.
John solves problems for people and businesses that get entangled in disputes. John attempts to solve these problems initially without the need to go to court. However, when disputes do have to go to court, John has more than 25 years of experience in handling these case from the beginning to the end, including trials before judges and juries, arbitrations and mediations, as well as appeals.
John’s clients include individuals, local and regional businesses, Fortune 500 companies, non-profits, as well as local school districts, townships and municipalities. He helps his clients through contract disputes, construction disputes, property disputes, shareholder disputes, partnership disputes, employment disputes, will/trust and estate disputes, insurance disputes, collection disputes and condemnation disputes, among others.
John has been named a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer every year since 2005 for general litigation, in recognition of John’s work and experience in handling all aspects of a case.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Villanova University School of Law, JD (1993)
Associate Editor of the Villanova Law Review
- Lafayette College, B.A. – Economics and Business (1990)
Community Services and Affiliations:
- Vice President of the Board of Directors of the Penn Fusion Soccer Academy and West Chester United Soccer Club, serving more than 3,000 West Chester area youth soccer players
- Member of the Greater West Chester Chamber of Commerce’s Business Advocacy Committee
- Former – Member of the Board of Directors of the Greater West Chester Chamber of Commerce
- Named a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer
- Named a 2020 Main Line Today Top Lawyer
- Named a 2019 Main Line Today Top Lawyer
- Named a 2017 Main Line Today Top Lawyer
- Named a 2016 Main Line Today Top Lawyer
- Named a Suburban Life Philadelphia Top Attorney
- Named a 2020 Five-Star/Top Attorney by Suburban Life magazine
Lamb McErlane delivers the breadth of services you expect from a downtown firm with the personal attention typically associated with a neighborhood law office.
One of the most sophisticated, diverse and respected boutique practices in the Philadelphia area, Lamb McErlane has delivered competent, dedicated and results-oriented legal services since its founding in 1971.
Experienced, innovative, knowledgeable – Lamb McErlane’s attorneys frequently speak at Bar Association seminars, teaching peers the nuances of a particular area of the substantive or procedural law. Our attorneys are active members of the community, serving on numerous business, political and charitable boards. We are at home in the business and political spheres, serving on state and federal commissions and on chambers of commerce.
Our attorneys are regular columnists whose writings educate other attorneys and members of the public and enable officials to take a proactive role in improving public service. A high percentage of our attorneys repeatedly have been designated Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, are AV Rated by Martindale Hubble and have been named Best Lawyers*.