Firm: First Law Strategy Group
Location: Philadelphia - PA
121 S. Broad Street, Suite 300
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Tel : (215) 258-4700
- Fax : (215) 258-4777
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
David Senoff is a founding member of First Law Strategy Group, LLC and has focused his career on class action lawsuits in important public policy fights for the public and plaintiffs. Senoff represents clients in class actions, appellate advocacy, insurance bad faith, bet-the-company litigation, affirmative litigation for governmental entities, and campaign and election law problem-solving and litigation for candidates, political parties, and other political action committees.
- Temple University School of Law, J.D. 1992;
- co-founder and Executive Editor of the Temple Political and Civil Rights Law Review
- Temple University, B.A.
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice (elected member of the Board of Governors; elected member of Amicus Curiae Committee)
- Board of Directors of the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association (served as Communications Coordinator and Education Coordinator)
- Insurance Bad Faith Trial Lawyers Association
- Class Action Trial Lawyers Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
Pro Bono Service:
- Pennsylvania Disciplinary Board
- Judge pro tem, Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia County
- Civil Rules Committee, Supreme Court of Pennsylvania (2016-2019)
- Pennsylvania Disciplinary Board, Hearing Committee Member (2008-2020)
- Pennsylvania, 2008
- New Jersey, 2008
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- The United States Supreme Court
First Law Strategy Group
First Law Strategy Group is a boutique plaintiff’s litigation firm specializing in class actions and appellate advocacy, insurance bad faith, affirmative litigation for governmental entities, and campaign and election law problem-solving and litigation.
Whether you value justice, civil rights, property rights, public policy rights, or “simply” fair compensation, First Law Strategy Group’s is committed to securing and upholding those values for you and all of our clients.
We accomplish our goal through the numerous tools provided by the law: class actions, appellate advocacy, insurance bad faith, affirmative litigation for governmental entities, and campaign and election law problem solving and litigation.
At First Law Strategy Group, we understand that for any writing to be convincing it must first be clear. The combination of clarity of thought together with clarity of writing leads to persuasive written arguments. Yet that alone is not enough. Clarity and persuasion may be the hallmark of “good” legal writing, but without one other ingredient, “fascination,” a “good” brief is merely described as “satisfactory” or “workmanlike.” In contrast, a clearly written, well-thought-out “fascinating” brief elevates your case and your writing beyond the mere “hum-drum” to something extraordinary.
FLSG strives to bring extraordinary writing and briefing to even those cases which are seemingly mundane or tedious. We strive for this because we know that every case in which we are asked to participate is the most important (and often the only) case for that client. And so, we approach every motion, every brief, and every memorandum with the same strategy: how can we write a fascinating and extraordinary brief for our client that will have the additional virtue of adding value to that client’s most important case.
FLSG believes that good writing and appellate advocacy should not be a luxury item, available to only a select few; rather, it is a necessity and should be available to all. As such, FLSG consults and helps write extraordinary motions, briefs and memoranda at all court levels. By filing motions (both pre-trial and during trial) to preserve and clarify issues, FLSG lays the groundwork for a successful appeal in the trial court. In that way, FLSG helps to create value for its clients from the outset. If an appeal is unavoidable, the case and the client will be properly positioned to put their best, most persuasive foot forward on appeal. More importantly, FLSG assists clients in the trial court, so that an appeal is less likely.