Firm: Cohen and Wolf, PC
Location: Bridgeport - CT
1115 Broad Street
Bridgeport, CT 06604
- Tel : 203-337-4135
- Fax : N/A
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Jonathan represents national title insurance companies in title disputes and defends claims on their behalf. He also represents property owners and municipalities in complex real property tax appeals, and presently serves as tax appeal counsel to the Town of Fairfield.
Jonathan is listed in Best Lawyers in America© (2013-2019) for his work in the areas of Insurance Law and Real Estate Law, and has been named a Connecticut Super Lawyer (2013-2017) for Real Estate. He is also recognized as a “Local Litigation Star” in Connecticut by Benchmark Litigation, The Definitive Guide to America’s Leading Litigation Firms and Attorneys (2011-2019).
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., 1966
- Indiana University, A.B., 1963
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
Honors and Wards
- Best Lawyers in America®, Insurance Law and Real Estate Law, 2013-2021
- Best Lawyers in America® “Lawyer of the Year”, Insurance Law, Stamford, 2021
- Benchmark Litigation, Local Litigation Star, 2011-2019
- Connecticut Super Lawyer, Real Estate, 2013-2017
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV® Preeminent™ Peer Rating
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Greater Bridgeport Bar Association
- Fairfield Charter Revision Commission, former Member
- State of Connecticut Client Security Fund Committee, former Member
- Town of Fairfield, Representative Town Meeting, former Deputy Moderator
- University of Bridgeport, former Law Lecturer
Cohen and Wolf, PC
In 1951, two enterprising lawyers, Herbert L. Cohen and Austin K. Wolf, joined forces, creating a law firm that has grown steadily to become Cohen and Wolf, a full-service firm of about 50 lawyers with three offices in Connecticut. That growth is the best evidence of our success as experienced, savvy, dedicated lawyers who get the job done.
No matter how you measure success, we will help you reach your goals. We’re ready to answer your questions, offer options and pursue your legal interests with diligence, skill and efficiency. Cohen and Wolf represents a diverse mix of businesses, individuals and municipalities. In many instances, we handle both the personal and professional legal needs of business owners and executives.