Firm: Graham & Mauer, PC
Location: Harrisburg - PA
4711 Locust Lane
Harrisburg, PA 17109
- Tel : 610-933-3333
- Fax : N/A
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Whitney S. Graham is an associate at Graham & Mauer, P.C. She earned her J.D. from Temple University’s Beasley School of Law, where she was a member of the Moot Court Honor Society for two years. Ms. Graham competed in Moot Court competitions in Philadelphia and Washington D.C. and was a semi-finalist in the Samuel Polsky Moot Court Competition. Ms. Graham was also a member of the Rubin Public Interest Law Honor Society for her law-related volunteer activities.
Ms. Graham has focused her career on litigation since her first summer in law school when she had the privilege to work an an intern for a federal judge. She pursued this interest in litigation, earning Distinguished Participation designations in trial advocacy courses. Whitney has presented on the topic of social media as it relates to evidence and litigation, as part of a continuing legal education program for fellow attorneys at the Philadelphia Convention Center.
Ms. Graham has tried or arbitrated cases in seven counties in Pennsylvania as well as Federal Court, and has argued before the Pennsylvania Superior Court in Harrisburg, Wilkes Barre and Gettysburg. She is dedicated to Graham & Mauer’s mission to provide experienced and committed representation to people who have suffered serious injuries.
- New Jersey
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court of New Jersey
- Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania J.D.
- Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania B.A. cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Moot Court Honor Society, Temple University Beasley School of Law
- Rubin Public Interest Law Honor Society, Temple University Beasley School of Law
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, formerly Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Chester County Bar Association
- Chester County Court of Common Pleas – Judicial Arbitration Panel Member
- Past Member of the Board of Directors, Green Valleys Watershed Association
Publications and Presentations
- Your First Trial: Three Concepts for Making the Move to First Chair, At Issue: Pennsylvania Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, Summer 2014
- “Best Practices to Prepare for the Personal Injury Mediation,” Resolution – PBA Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee Newsletter, Fall 2017
- CLE Credits – A Guide for the New Attorney, At Issue, Pennsylvania Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, March 2018
- “Practical Insights in the Use of Social Media” presentation at The Dispute Resolution Institute’s Annual Personal Injury Practicum CLE, November 2018. A full day CLE for an audience of over 300 attorneys.
Graham & Mauer, PC
For more than 50 years of combined experience, the law firm of Graham & Mauer, P.C., has dedicated its entire practice to helping people who have suffered life-changing injuries. With a primary focus on serious auto collision claims, we also represent eastern and central Pennsylvania clients in a variety of other personal injury and Social Security Disability claims.
We understand how difficult life can be for victims in the aftermath of an collision. Mounting medical bills and time away from work have you wondering if you will ever get back on your feet, and insurance company representatives want to settle your case as quickly and cheaply as possible without any regard for your long-term well-being. We take care of all the legal issues so you can focus on your recovery.
We pride ourselves on the personalized service we provide to every client. You will speak with an attorney when you call our firm. We provide a free phone consultation where you can get honest answers to your questions and learn more about your legal options. When you hire our firm, there will be two attorneys assigned to your case so you always have access to someone who can answer your questions while your case is in progress.